Watching the first presidential debate last night was more than cringe-worthy, it was a two-hour reminder of how much trouble this country could be in, especially if we don’t go to the polls. We were watching the battle between two unpopular presidential candidates; our voting decision will be solely based on either voting on the “lesser of two evils” or voting green! Although, Clinton did win me over with a few pointers.
By the time the debate was over, I was inundated with confusion and STILL needed many questions answered.
- Why did Lester Hold do a piss-poor job as the moderator?
- Why did Trump’s hair look like he rode a motorcycle on his way to the venue?
- Why was Clinton looking like a BOSS-MISSES in that red suit?
- Why did Trump go over the 2-minute limit every time he was told he only had two minutes?
- Trump pretty much exposed his incompetence as President of the United States. Do you think that’s gained more votes for Clinton?
- Why didn’t Clinton check Trump for all his interruptions? I think we all agree that Holt couldn’t do his job….
- Why are we still waiting on an answer from Trump on the solution to racial division?
- Why did Trump remind me of the class clown who needs attention badly?
- Why did we get pumped about the”fact-checks”?
- When are we gonna see those tax returns?
- Who told Trump he has better temperament?
- Why is “Stop & Frisk” in America the dumbest plan ever?
- Why did Clinton smile everytime Trump went below the belt?….:-)
- Why did Trump change his mind about running for president? Just a few years ago, he said in an interview that he wasn’t interested….
- Are we wondering if China is on the phone with someone in Trump’s camp?
To be continued….